Are you trying to find the USSD codes for Zenith Bank? If so, this article explains how to use the *966# code to conduct basic transactions from your mobile phone and includes a list of all Zenith Bank USSD codes.
Zenith Bank is among the biggest providers of commercial banking services in Nigeria. They are well-known for providing exceptional customer service and producing goods that are easy to use. The Zenith Bank USSD code is one of these items.
A mobile banking feature that gives Zenith Bank customers round-the-clock access to their accounts and the option to conduct bank transactions from their phones without visiting the bank is the Zenith USSD code, sometimes referred to as Eazy Banking.
Using the 966 Zenith bank code for easy banking offers a safe and straightforward method to carry out a wide range of tasks, including money transfers, balance inquiries, purchasing airtime and mobile data, paying bills, receiving account statements, making cardless withdrawals, opening a Zenith bank account, and obtaining loans on any kind of mobile device without an Internet connection.
We’ve covered how to set up the USSD for Zenith Bank, as well as its features, prerequisites, and usage for a variety of phone transactions.
Continue reading this page to begin using the Zenith Bank USSD feature.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Without an Internet connection or airtime balance, you can conduct financial transactions on your mobile phone with ease, safety, and security by using the Zenith bank transfer code.
Users can activate Eazy Banking, which enables them to make transfers, purchase airtime or data, pay utility bills, change their PIN, and do several other operations outside of regular business hours, by using the Zenith Bank USSD code for transfers, which is *966#.
Using the Zenith Bank transfer code, you can access your account at midnight, on the weekends, and even on public holidays. Thus, in the event that you have financial difficulties, you should not worry.
With the Zenith bank transfer code, you may easily transfer large sums of money from one account to another in a matter of minutes without the need for an ATM card.
You need to have connected your Zenith account to your phone number in order to access the USSD self-service code.
All mobile devices and Nigerian telecommunication networks support the Zenith bank transfer code. (Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo, MTN)
Benefits Of Zenith Bank Transfer Code
You can do a lot of things using Zenith Bank’s *966# code. Some of those advantages of the Zenith bank transfer code are enumerated below:
- The Zenith Bank money transfer code is straightforward and simple.
- Fast and effective self-help service.
- An improved substitute that doesn’t require an Internet connection.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Functions with all telephone providers.
How To Activate The Zenith USSD Transfer Code
You must first pick up your Zenith Bank debit card at a branch of Zenith Bank in order to activate the Zenith USSD transfer code.
The last four digits of any of these cards will be used to activate your transfer code. You can request a MasterCard, visa, or visa there.
To activate your Zenith bank code for a transfer, follow these steps:
- Use the phone number connected to your Zenith account, then dial *966*00#.
- In front of your Zenith Bank debit card, enter the final four digits of the 16-digit number.
- Verify the accuracy of the account data.
- Make a four-digit transfer pin for a four-digit easily remembered secret pin.
- You will be asked to verify the four-digit PIN once more.
- As soon as the activation is complete, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- The Zenith Bank transfer code has been successfully enabled on your phone.
Please be aware that without your Zenith Bank debit card, you will not activate the Zenith Bank USSD service.
Because every transaction requires a four-digit secret PIN to be authorized, the Zenith Bank USSD code is extremely secure. To prevent fraudulent transactions, make sure your Zenith USSD pin is secure.
You have two options if you think your PIN has been compromised: modify it or block your account.
Requirements For Activating The Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
In order to activate the Zenith Bank USSD on your phone, there are a few requirements that you must meet.
These comprise the requirements and steps you need to take to activate the Zenith USSD transfer code on your phone.
The processes that you can take to obtain the code to transfer at Zenith Bank are as follows:
An Active Zenith Bank Account
Your 10-digit Zenith account number is simple to create and activate on your phone. Just use the Zenith Bank account creation code *966# and follow the prompts. You can also use the Zenith Bank official website to create an account.
A Mobile Device
You need a functional mobile device. The fact that the Zenith USSD code is compatible with all mobile devices is among its strongest features.
A Functional Phone Number
For your transfer code, Zenith Bank, you’ll need a phone number with a functional call application with the ability to receive SMS notifications.
Recommended: How To Fix Not Receiving Text Messages On Android Problem.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code To Other Banks
You are capable of transferring money from your Zenith account to other bank accounts without using the Internet by using the Zenith bank USSD code for transfers.
For transfers to other banks, the Zenith bank transfer code is *966*Amount*Account number#. You can use it to conduct large transactions at any time and from any location.
To transfer money from your Zenith account to another account, take the following steps:
- Dial *966*Amount*Recipients Account Number# on the phone number associated with it. Example *966*1000*0123456789#
- Type your four-digit transfer pin here.
- Verify the recipient’s account information as it appears to you.
- Verify that the transaction is going ahead.
- A debit alert verifying the successful transaction will be sent to you.
List of Zenith Bank USSD Codes
The Zenith Bank USSD code has a lot of different uses and variations as well. We have made a list of all the USSD codes for Zenith Bank mobile transactions:
|Zenith Bank USSD Codes
|Activate USSD banking
|Buy Airtime (Self)
|Buy Airtime (Others)
|Increase Daily Transactions Limit
|Block Zenith ATM Debit Card
|Check Zenith Bank Account Number
|Block All Card Transactions
|Reset ATM PIN
|Check Account Balance
|Deactivate Eazy Banking Account
Zenith Bank Code To Check Balance
*996*00# is the Zenith bank code to check your balance. You can check the balance of your account with ease using it.
The procedures to obtain the code to “check my account number on Zenith Bank” are listed below:
- Just use your phone’s call app to dial *996*00#.
- The phone number associated with your Zenith bank account must be used.
- To continue, enter your four-digit PIN.
- You’ll get an SMS notice with your current account balance, and your account balance will appear on your screen.
Zenith Bank Loan USSD Code
Once you fulfill the application requirements, you can apply for fast loans with your Zenith Bank loan USSD code.
*966*11# is the USSD code for loans at Zenith Bank. You can use this special shortcode to acquire loans from Zenith Bank directly into your Zenith account.
As long as you have an active Zenith Bank account, anyone can apply for a Zenith loan USSD.
To obtain your USSD code for a Zenith Bank loan, follow these steps:
- Using the phone number associated with your Zenith bank account, dial 96611#.
- Comply with the instructions shown on the screen of your smartphone.
- Decide how much of a loan you want to get back from Zenith Bank.
- After you follow the instructions on your phone screen, your loan should be quickly sent to your bank account.
Zenith Mobile Banking Code
Customers can easily complete several online transactions using the Zenith mobile banking code without ever having to visit the bank.
You can transfer money, pay your utility bills, reset your Zenith Bank mobile transfer pin, and even delete your mobile banking profile with the *966# EazyBanking.
Some of these tasks and how to complete them using the Zenith mobile banking code are described below.
Pay Your Utility Bills: GoTV, DsTV, Startimes, PHCN, And Other Zenith Billers
By using the Zenith mobile banking code *966#, you can pay your utility bills from the convenience of your living room.
To Pay For DSTV, GoTV and PHCN
On your phone, dial *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#, then follow the on-screen instructions.
To Make Transactions With Other Zenith Billers
Using your phone, dial *966*6*Biller code Amount# and then follow the screen to prompt.
Transfer Funds Via The Zenith Bank USSD Code
For easy financial operations, you can transfer money to another bank using the Zenith bank transfer code.
Please be aware that Zenith Bank customers have a daily limit of 100,000 naira for Eazy banking transfers.
The procedures listed below can be used to send money to someone using their Zenith Bank mobile transfer code:
- First, enter the recipient’s account number and the amount; *966*1000*1234567890# on your registered phone number.
- The screen will show the transaction details and the recipient’s account.
- To continue with the transaction, enter your four-digit PIN.
- The money will be sent right away, and a debit alert verifying the transaction will be delivered to you.
How To Reset Your Zenith Bank Transfer PIN
In the case that you feel your present pin isn’t secure enough or that you have forgotten it.
The procedures listed below can be used to change your Zenith bank transfer pin:
- Use the phone number associated with your Zenith bank account to dial *966*60# in order to reset.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your transfer pin.
- To reset your transfer pin, follow the on-screen directions.
How To Deactivate Your Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Profile
Your account number from the USSD code can no longer be accessed by deactivating your mobile banking profile.
When your phone is stolen or there is a chance of fraud on your account, it is quite helpful.
Dial *996*20*0# using your registered phone number to deactivate your Zenith Bank mobile banking profile.
If your debit card is lost, or stolen, or your USSD pin is compromised, you can suspend all transactions from your account by:
- Dial *966*911# on any cell phone.
- Type the number associated with your account.
- Comply with the guidelines to get your request verified.
Zenith Bank Code For Airtime
*996# is the Zenith bank code for airtime. You can purchase airtime for yourself, your family, and your friends using the Zenith Bank USSD code.
To Purchase Airtime For Yourself:
- Using the dialer app on your phone, dial *966*amount#.
- To purchase 200 naira worth of airtime on the phone number connected to your Zenith account, for instance, enter *966*200#.
- Put in your 4-digit PIN to finish the purchase.
If it works, the airtime you bought will be instantly applied to your phone number.
To Buy Airtime For Others:
- Access your calling app on your mobile device and dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number#.
- To purchase 200 Naira of airtime for the mobile number 08001234567, for instance, enter *966*200*08012345678#.
- The last four digits on your Zenith debit card must be entered during activation.
- The number will receive an instant credit for the airtime if it is successful.
Zenith BVN Code
One of the most crucial numbers for making transactions both within and outside of your bank is your Zenith bank verification number. It’s crucial to have this number on hand since you may be asked for it whenever you visit a bank.
In order to obtain your Zenith BVN code, follow these steps:
- To update your bank verification number, dial *966*BVN# using the mobile phone associated with your Zenith account number.
- To change your bank verification number, follow the prompts on the screen.
- To verify whether your BVN for Zenith Bank has been updated, dial *966#.
USSD Code To Open Zenith Bank Account
To open a Zenith bank account from your mobile device, enter the USSD code *966*0#.
To create a Zenith bank account on your own, simply follow these steps:
- Dial *966*0# on your phone and follow the prompts.
- Ensure that you have entered all of your personal information accurately.
- An SMS will be sent immediately and delivered to you with your account number.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For Bet9ja
For enjoyable betting, you can use the Zenith Bank USSD code for your Bet9ja deposits.
You can get the Zenith Bank Bet9ja USSD code by requesting it as a banker user. However, the 20 naira service charge and VAT for the deposit are subtracted by Bet9ja for the USSD code for Zenith Bank.
To get the Zenith Bank USSD code needed to fund your Bet9ja account, follow these steps:
- Enter the USSD code for Zenith Bank, bet9ja, 96662389#, from the phone number associated with your Zenith bank account.
- Enter your user ID for Bet9ja.
- Next, input the sum of money you wish to use to finance your Bet9ja account.
- After that, verify your account information and use your USSD pin to approve the transaction.
- If the transaction is successful, you will receive a confirmation message, and your Bet9ja wallet will be instantly credited with the deposited amounts.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For BetKing
To fund your BetKing account, use the Zenith Bank transfer code. This implies that your BetKing sports betting has been simpler and more pleasurable with the Zenith code transfer.
The procedures for using the USSD transfer code for Zenith Bank to make a deposit on BetKing are listed below:
- Enter *966*6*7842# on the phone number that is connected to your Zenith account.
- Type in your six- or seven-digit BetKing UserID.
- Type in the amount you want to add to your BetKing balance.
- Type in your PIN number for transfers.
- Continue making your purchase.
- If the deposit is approved, you’ll get an SMS confirming it, and your BetKing account will be funded in a few moments.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For SportyBet
You can fund your Sportybet account by using the USSD code for a Zenith bank transfer.
We have outlined the process in this section for transferring funds into your Sportybet account using the Zenith bank code.
How to use the SportyBet USSD code to make a deposit on SportyBet:
- To successfully make a deposit, your Sportybet account must be connected to your phone number.
- Dial *723*04347201*Deposit Amount#.
- To sign up with SportyBet, provide your mobile number.
- Choose your preferred payment option, enter the PIN for your bank account in the dialogue window, and click Send.
- You will receive a message verifying that your deposit was successful.
Zenith Bank Virtual Card USSD Code
You may shop online, pay bills and subscriptions, make web transactions, and more using the Zenith Bank virtual card USSD code. It is recognized both domestically and internationally.
The naira Zenith Bank virtual card has a $20 foreign transaction limit.
But this rate fluctuates all the time. Get the most recent rate by getting in touch with Zenith Bank customer service to stay informed.
You can obtain a virtual card from the Zenith bank website or by using a USSD code, so you don’t need to go to the bank.
Recommended: Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate In Black Market Today.
Enter *966*2273# to get the Zenith Bank virtual card by USSD in three simple steps. You can then do any of the following:
- Select “1” and follow the instructions to generate your virtual card.
- Choose “2” and follow the instructions to obtain your PAN, CVV, and virtual card expiration date.
- To generate a virtual card pin, select “3” and follow the instructions.
You can also use the Zenith Bank official website to generate a virtual card. Click Here.
If you have any questions regarding this article, please feel free to ask them using the comment box below.